Monday, 16 June 2014

Where I've Been...

It's amazing how quickly time slips by. I looked at this blog today & realized it's been nearly two months since my last post. Here's a bit of what's been going on in my life since April!

Image via my (many) photos from the trip. 
DTE & I went to Florida for two weeks in May & had the best time. From meeting tons of characters (including eleven of the princesses!) to going on rides & trying out so many of the amazing restaurants, it was one of my favourite holidays to date. I especially loved getting to try the "grey stuff" at Be Our Guest, meeting Anna & Elsa (what can I say - I love "Frozen"), & going to the Lilly store in Sarasota! I also loved getting to stay at both the Port Orleans Riverside during our trip. We also stayed at the Grand Floridian for part of our trip - the hotel & grounds were absolutely gorgeous! I can only dream of being back in Florida now...

We came back in time to celebrate my 24th birthday. It seems so funny that I started this blog right after my 21st birthday as a way of writing down what I found interesting (which, looking back, looks like a lot of shopping). I'm really not sure what to post about going forward so I would love suggestions. What would you like to read or see?

June kicked off with my university convocation. I am now officially a university graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree! I was also super excited to be accepted into both programs I applied to - one masters program in art history & one masters in museum studies program. I chose art history & I can't wait to get started in September!

Other than the big moments, I've been working, running when I can, & trying to spend lots of time with my family, friends, & boyfriend. I've also been working at crossing things off of my 101 in 1001 list (which is how I'm justifying my current Netflix addiction). What have you been up to over the last few months? I would love to catch up!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your acceptance into a master's program! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time in Florida. Sunshine and Disney are such great things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your acceptance! I kind of wish I could be back in school, but then again I don't miss anything about tests. I love that little happy birthday note with the Macarons! So cute! Happy Birthday!

    Cynthia
    www.sensiblysharp.com

    ReplyDelete