Friday, 18 April 2014

Five Things Friday.

Cap it off edition.
At the end of February, I made my first ever Marley Lilly purchase (you can read about it here). I bought the navy baseball cap with a white monogram & I love it. Since then, I can't help but look for more cute hats (plus ways to wear them). Do you wear hats? I would love to know how you wear them since I don't know how (except for on the golf course). I'm thinking that my hat collection will definitely grow once my shopping ban has been lifted! Here are a few I've been eyeing lately:

Vineyard Vines Whale Logo Baseball Cap in Aurora
One of the things I'm most excited for in Florida is definitely the shopping! There are so many brands available in the US that aren't carried here, like Lilly & Vineyard Vines. For some reason, I've been obsessed with this pink hat since I saw it on the Vineyard Vines website. The combination of pink & navy may have had something to do with it...

Southern Tide Skipjack Hat in White
Southern Tide is a brand I was introduced to through blogging & for some reason, I'm obsessed with their baseball caps. I love the little fish logo on the front! Perfect for throwing on with jeans or shorts for a casual look.

Smathers & Branson Delta Gamma Needlepoint Hat in Navy
I love finding Delta Gamma items that aren't your typical shirt with letters or tote bag, This navy Smathers & Branson cap is the perfect (& perfectly casual way) to show my love for my sorority! Plus, how can I say no to that adorable needlepoint anchor?

ItzyTripzyBaby Monogrammed Anchor Baseball Cap in Hot Pink
Speaking of adorable anchors, I seriously cannot get enough of the anchor & monogram combination on this adorable monogrammed cap! Adding a monogram is the perfect way to personalize your hat.

Fraternity Collection Bow Tie Hat
I love the little bow tie logo from Fraternity Collection. It's just too cute! I think this hat would be perfect for summertime wear, especially on the golf course or at the beach. There's something that's just so summery about a crisp white ball cap!

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog! I just followed on GFC:) Would love if you checked out my blog as well
    -Anna
    www.undeniablyanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete