Wednesday, 27 November 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday.

Continuing on with yesterday's holiday theme, here are a few things I'm loving this week:

I'm loving the new Tiffany & Co. holiday catalogue & corresponding commercial.  No one does the holidays quite like Tiffany's!  I think I've watched the commercial at least a dozen times in the last day.  It's so gorgeous!  It makes me want to start decorating right this instant.  I also can't stop obsessing over all of the adorable dogs in this year's commercial.  They're all so cute!  Are you a big fan of Tiffany's holiday commercials?  You can check out this post & this one for a few more of my favourites (which is basically all of them).

I'm loving this Fair Isle sweater from J. Crew Factory.  I've been looking for a cute one for a while now & I was so thrilled to spot this one in the new arrivals section!  It's totally sold out online, but I'm crossing my fingers that the local Factory store still has my size in stock!

I'm loving that I had such a great weekend at Homes for the Holidays.  It's one of my favourite events to volunteer at & the perfect way to start off the holiday season.  I even had time to tour the houses this year with two of my sorority sisters, which was lovely.  Did you do anything festive this past weekend? 

1 comment:

  1. I loved the holiday Tiffany & Co. catalogue too! So perfect!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete