Friday, 15 November 2013

Five Things Friday.

J. Crew new arrivals edition.
Nothing gets me more excited than new arrivals at my favourite stores.  This week, J. Crew released new stock & I am beyond obsessed with so many pieces!  Here are a few of my favourites.  Which new arrivals are at the top of your wish list?

Deep Ivy Plaid Shirt in "Deep Ivy"
After last Friday's post about my plaid shirt obsession, it probably comes as no surprise that a plaid shirt (or two - I'm also loving this one) is at the top of my wish list!  I love the slightly oversized print of this particular plaid & the button detail on the pocket.  It would be a perfect casual shirt with skinny pants & boots or layered under a sweater.  

Cable-Knit Pocket Sweater in "Dark Poppy"
Usually I'm not a fan of red but there's just something about a red cable knit that seems so perfectly festive.  I would love to wear this sweater to a casual holiday event!  Plus, don't you just love that it has pockets?

Gold Stripe Mini in "Gold Stripe"
Usually I prefer silver over gold, but I fell in love with how this skirt was styled on the J. Crew site.  The combination of the metallic skirt with a cosy cream-coloured turtleneck had me sold in an instant!  I would also love this with a basic black turtleneck or boatneck tee as well.  How would you wear it?

Merino Fair Isle Sweater in "Black/Natural"
I have been hunting for a cute Fair Isle sweater for what feels like ages so I was thrilled when I spotted this one amongst the new arrivals.  I love how the pattern is subdued by the neutral colour palette & could see it being a staple in my wardrobe for many cold winters to come!

Triple Tipped Sweater in "White/Charcoal/Silver"
This adorable pullover would be another perfect sweater for a casual holiday party.  I love the combination of winter white & silver - it's so festive!

A few fun odds & ends I'm coveting: the perfect tech-friendly gloves, festive Fair Isle socks, fun holiday cards, & the most gorgeous pearl bracelet!

2 comments:

  1. love love love all of these! :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that plaid shirt with a burning passion.

    ReplyDelete