I think the Liebster is such a fun award. It's a great way to share something about yourself, learn more about other bloggers, & connect with each other! I'm really excited to be receiving my third Liebster Award, this time from Whisky Whimsy. She's just recently started blogging but I love her blog so far!
List 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions asked to you, write your own 11 questions, and nominate 11 other up-and-coming blogs.
Also in the post, you should thank whoever nominated you and link back to their blog.
1. I have an entire section of my closet dedicated to button down shirts
2. I'm planning to run a 10K race this summer
3. In addition to my actual sorority family tree, I also have a "rogue sapling" tree which consists of my four pseudo Littles & two pseudo Grand-Littles
4. I enjoy going to the ballet & just subscribed to the 2013-2014 season. It's my first subscription!
5. I am the only university student I know who can survive without coffee. I don't drink it at all
6. I've never met anyone who has the same birthday as I do
7. I love working on crossword puzzles
8. My favourite lip product is Chapstick
9. I bite my lips whenever I'm stressed or thinking about something
10. I'm terrible at most team sports. Instead, I took dance, horseback riding, skiing swimming, & golf lessons.
11. If I could have lunch with anyone, I would pick Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
Questions from Whisky Whimsy
1. Which blog/blogger inspires you the most?
Out of all the bloggers I follow & read regularly, I would have to say that a few of my absolute favourites are Mackenzie at Design Darling, Caitlin from Southern Curls & Pearls, & Carly of College Prep. They all have such wonderful blogs that I'm constantly reading & being inspired by!
2. What is your favourite clothing line/designer/store?
Since J. Crew & J. Crew Factory opened here, I haven't been able to stop shopping there! They're hands-down my favourite places to shop. If there was a Lilly store nearby, it would definitely be on my list as well.
3. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
My biggest guilty pleasure is definitely Starbucks. I usually go at least twice a week! It's now at the point where the baristas know me by name (even if they're still struggling at spelling it properly).
4. What is your favorite novel?
I can't pick just one! I love any book by Emily Giffin. I'm also really excited for the sequel to The Devil Wears Prada to be released in June.
5. Which famous lady is your fashion role model?
I love Jackie Kennedy Onassis's style. She always looked just right. Audrey Hepburn is another style icon of mine.
6. What piece of jewelry do you wear everyday/the most often?
I wear the same jewelry nearly every day - the Michael Kors watch & Tiffany bracelet DTE gave me with either my pearl studs or my silver Frank Gehry for Tiffany & Co. earrings (which were also from DTE).
7. What is your go to shoe?
Right now, my go-to shoe is any kind of boot! We still have quite a lot of snow on the ground, so it's UGGs if its cold out or leather boots. In warmer weather, I love wearing ballet flats.
8. Are you a gymmer, a runner, or a yoga practicer?
I've been going to the gym regularly with one of my sorority sisters, so I guess I could call myself a gymmer. I also love running when it's warmer out. I may soon also be able to call myself a yoga practicer as my Big & I are planning to take classes together!
9. What is your favorite quote?
- Audrey Hepburn
10. To what event did you wear your favorite outfit to date?
One of my favourite outfits ever was what I wore to my senior year formal. I loved my dress & wearing my pearls, which had previously belonged to my great-grandmother!
11. What is your biggest aspiration in life?
To live every day to the fullest & accomplish everything I want to do in life.
1. Which nail polish (brand & colour) is your favourite?
2. Which app do you use the most?
3. If you were throwing a dinner party & could invite anyone, who would you ask?
4. What is your favourite university memory?
5. Which song can you listen to over & over without getting tired of it?
6. What is your dream job?
7. Which Lilly print is your all-time favourite?
8. Do you have a lucky number?
9. How do you relax after a long & busy day?
10. What is your biggest indulgence?
11. What is the best thing about the month of March?
Nominees (once again, I didn't quite choose 11 people)
Kerri at Girl with a Latte
Alex at Foxes in Flannel
Tory at Tea Gee Bee
Jordan at South of Style
Taylor at The Taylor Diaries
Ashley at The Southern Prepster